When it comes to understanding the need for bottle labeling, it’s important to first understand the many purposes of bottles, whether glass or plastic. Glass and plastic bottles are used every day for activities and habits that are so second nature, you don’t even realize you’re using a bottle to do them. Here are just a few examples of the many ways you use glass and plastic bottles on a daily basis:
- Cooking. If you use vegetable oil, olive oil, soy sauce, or any other type of seasoning while cooking, you’re definitely using a glass or plastic bottle.
- Drinking. Do you drink water, wine, or soda on a daily basis? Chances are you’ve had to use a bottle to get to the drink.
- Cleaning. Whether you’re spraying disinfectant on the counters or pouring a de-clogging solution down the drain, you’re using a bottle to get the job done.
- Storage. Have you ever used an empty bottle to store leftover milk or water? Bottles make the perfect storage units.
- Hygiene. Perfume, shampoo, body soap, hand soap, and lotion all come in handy bottles that are easy to use and transport.
- Cosmetology. Even lip gloss and mascara come in bottle form, and most women are very familiar with these two products.
Since bottles are used for so many purposes, and they contain such a variety of contents, it’s important that every single bottle is labeled according to its contents and purpose. Glass bottle labeling, plastic bottle labeling, and general product labeling are essential for distinguishing the difference between the contents of bottles. That’s why it’s critical for businesses that manufacture bottles to recruit the help of a plastic bottle labeling company or glass bottle labeling company that can efficiently and successfully create labels and place them on your bottles with a bottle labeling machine.
The following bullet points show a few examples of the types of bottle labels a bottle labeling company may produce on a daily basis:
- Wine bottle labels
- Water bottle labels
- Condiment bottle labels
- Pharmaceutical bottle labels
- Cologne bottle labels
- Shampoo bottle labels
- Dish soap bottle labels
Perhaps one of the most needed types of bottle labels is the water bottle label. Did you know bottled water is the second most popular beverage in the U.S? Around $30 billion worth of bottled water is sold in the U.S. annually, and the global sales revenue from bottled water is $60 billion.
Without a label, how would you know the bottle actually contains water? Without labels, bottles would simply be containers with mysterious contents. People wouldn’t know what the bottle contains, the ingredients, the brand, or the overall purpose of the product. Plastic bottle labeling is essential for the safety and security of the consumer.
Where to Go for Bottle Labeling
As briefly stated in the previous section, it’s best to get your bottles labeled by a professional plastic bottle labeling company. Why? Bottle labeling can be an inefficient, costly task if you don’t have the right equipment.
A custom bottle labeling company will not only have state-of-the-art machinery and technology, it will also have the following:
- Years of experience producing high-quality bottle labels
- Advanced electronics that make error-free, extremely precise labels
- Willingness to work with you and make customized labels
- Ability to meet your deadline but still adhere to a high quality standard
- Successful, efficient bottle labeling process/system free of glitches
When it comes to labeling plastic bottles, leave it to the professionals who have the experience and equipment to get the job done right the first time. Labeling for plastic bottles is going to be the advertisement for your brand and business, so it should look as clean, refined, attractive, and professional as possible.
How to Make Your Bottle Label Stand Out
If you want your bottle labels to not only look refined and professional, but to also stand out from their competitors, you need to invest in custom bottle labeling. Fortunately, custom plastic bottle labeling and custom labeling for glass bottles are both services a high-quality bottle labeling company will offer.
However, you need to design your label down to the last specification before you hand it over to the custom bottle labeling team. In order to design a bottle label that’s going to stand out and draw consumers, follow these instructions:
- Make the label into a creative shape. Custom shapes are eye-catching and instantly recognizable. Though it may take extra design time and money to create a shape that will break the mold of generic label shapes, it will be worth the investment when you see how much more attractive your label is.
- Use bold colors. If you use them in the right way, bold colors can be really appealing and attention grabbing. The right shade of a bold blue or red may be the key to making your label appealing.
- Consider foil stamping. Foil stamping is a special kind of printing procedure where heat, pressure, and foil are used to create shiny designs on various materials. Foil is especially eye-catching because it glints in the light and adds a classy spark to your design. Choose from copper, gold, or other foil colors.
- Don’t be afraid of bold typography. Large, dramatic type not only demands attention, but also creates a personality for your product. There are many lovely, elegant typefaces to choose from. Don’t be afraid to increase the size of the one you pick to make a bold, beautiful statement consumers won’t soon forget.
- Use textured material. Whether it’s linen, felt, or another unique texture, use it as the base material for your label. Textured material adds quality and character to your design, and once consumers feel it, they won’t want to put it down. Look through texture samples to find the one that works best for your product.
By following these custom labeling rules of thumb, you’ll be able to design a label that consumers will be immediately drawn to. The amount of time and money you invest in your bottle labels shows in the finished product, so be willing to make your labels into something you can be proud of. Also be sure to find a bottle labeling company that has the equipment and technology to take your design and make it look exactly the way you want it on the bottle.
Contact Streamline Plastics Today to Learn About Our Bottle Labeling Services
If you’re looking for an exceptional bottle labeling company that offers custom plastic bottle labeling services, call Streamline Plastics today. We have the experience, machinery, and capacity to make bottle labels that will stand out from your competitors. You can contact us today by calling 801-782-3660 or by visiting www.streamlineplastics.com.